Ripponden, West Yorkshire.
St Bartholomew's Parish Church
The 9 cwt ring of eight in this church is the work of William Blews of Birmingham. A major rehang was carried out by Taylor’s in 1950. Maintenance work to be undertaken will include the removal of the clappers and crown staples to Loughborough for complete restoration, and the manufacture and replacing of all the bell bolts.
The clappers have been removed and are at Loughborough for restoration.
Clasppers restored and bell bolts fitted.