S.S. Peter & Paul's Parish Church.
This 15 cwt., 1937 Gillett & Johnston eight will have major maintenance work carried out to bring them back into good order. The clappers and crown staples will be brought back to Loughborough for complete restoration, including the replacing of their nylotron bushes which have caused the clappers to seize – new phosphor bronze bushes will be supplied and fitted. A new set of eight bell ropes will be supplied and fitted.
A new automatic chiming system will be supplied and installed. Eight electro-magnetic hammers will sound the bells at pre-programmed times. An programmable Apollo controller unit will be fitted and set up to the church’s requirements.