Rishton, Lancashire

S.S. Peter & Paul Parish Church

United Kingdom

The PCC of this church has placed an order for maintenance work on their 1937 G & J ring of eight bells (Tenor 15 cwts). The clappers and crown staples will be returned to Loughborough for complete refurbishment after their renovation by another contractor has resulted in the clappers binding on their joint pins. A complete set of electro-magnetic hammers , together with a controller unit will be supplied and fitted to complete the work.