St Catherine's Parish Church
This church houses an unringable three with a tenor weighing 6 cwts. The bells date between 1683 & 1857. They will be removed from the tower and brought back to the Foundry where conservation work will be undertaken and all new ringing fittings will be manufactured. The bells will then be rehung for full circle ringing in the existing circa 1865 wooden bell frame.