Saltash, Cornwall

St Stephen by Saltash Parish Church.

United Kingdom

This classic Taylor 15 cwt ring of six dates from 1897 & 1934. The bells hang in a 1934 Taylor cast iron and steel bell frame on fittings from that date. Severe corrosion of one of the base beam ends where it enters the tower wall needed to be corrected, and so a new “stub end” has been manufactured and fixed to replace the rotten beam.