Sandal Magna, Wakefield, West Riding of Yorkshire
St Helen's Parish Church
The Thomas II Mears 12 cwt ring of six at this church date from 1812. They were rehung by Taylor’s in 1965. The parish has now placed an order for the bells to be lifted from their pits for their bearings will be replaced.
This project will be undertaken in the early months of 2018.
Major maintenance work has been completed on this Thomas II Mears 1812 ring of six. The bells were last rehung by Taylors in 1965 and the maintenance work included lifting all the bells from their pits and the replacing their bearings.