Scotland, Sterling, Dunblane.
The Cathedral Church of St Blane & St Laurence
This cathedral houses a lovely Taylor eight with a 24 cwt tenor bell. The bells were originally installed as a chime in 1908, but were then hung for full circle ringing in 1951 when the two trebles were recast to increase their weights. A new wooden shafted tenor clapper has been manufactured and supplied as requested.
Clapper manufactured and dispatched.