St John's Parish Church
The two 1712 bells from this church have been brought back to Loughborough for conservation and restoration. Both bells were cast by Thomas Knight, and hang in a two arched stone turret. After conserving them, new fittings for swing chiming will be manufactured before the bells are rehung.
The new fittings have been manufactured and conservation work on the bells completed. All is ready for dispatch.