St John the Baptist's Parish Church
This church houses a complete Taylor 8 cwt eight dating between 1952 and 1982, with modern Taylor fittings to match. The bells will be removed from the tower to allow the replacement of the existing old bell frame. A new galvanised steel bell frame will be manufactured and installed, and all the ringing fittings will be refurbished and modified to suit the new frame before the bells are rehung.
The bells, bell frame and fittings have been removed from the tower and are at Loughborough. The building of the new bell frame is underway.