The R C Cathedral of St Peter.
This Pugin Cathedral houses a single Taylor bell from 1856, cast when our Foundry was located in Pack Horse Lane, Loughborough. The bell is to be removed from its turret and brought back to Loughborough for conservation, and the manufacture of new stainless steel fittings for stationary chiming. The bell will be rehung and supplied with an electro-magnetic hammer and an Apollo Controller Unit programmed for chiming the Angelus and for other services.
This bell has been removed and is at Loughborough.
The new headstock is being manufactured.
All new fittings have been manufactured and the bell is ready for dispatch.