Skipton, North Yorkshire.
The Parish Church of The Holy Trinity
The tower of this church houses one of England’s finest rings of eight. With a tenor bell weighing just over 22 cwts., the entire installation is the work of Taylor’s and dates from 1921, and it is one that we are justly proud of. With the centenary of the bells approaching in July this year the P.C.C. has placed an order for all of the bells to be lifted from their pits for the fitting of new bearings. Three of the double roller boxes will also be returned to Loughborough for complete refurbishment so that all is in good order for the centenary celebrations.
The roller boxes are now at Taylor's.