St Andrew's Parish Church
This church has a complete ring of six (tenor 9 cwt) that were cast by J III, C IV & W Pennington in 1773. The bells and their fittings will be removed from the tower and brought to Loughborough. New ringing fittings will be manufactured for all the bells, and they will then be rehung in the restored cast iron and steel bell frame that was manufactured and installed by Gillett & Johnston in 1952.
The bells and their fittings have been removed from the tower and have arrived at Loughborough. The bells have been been conserved and new seating pads have been cast on their crowns.