Calstock, Cornwall

St Andrew’s Parish Church

United Kingdom

The 9cwt ring of six at this tower is the work of J III, C IV, & W Pennington & Co and was cast in the years 1773. The PCC of the church have placed an order for the bells and fittings to be removed to Loughborough for restoration. New cast iron head stocks and mainly new fittings will be manufactured, and conservation work to the bells will be carried out before they are returned and rehung in the 1952 Gillett & Johnston bell frame.