St Stephen's Parish Church
St Stephens by Saltash, Cornwall
The tenor headstock from this classic Taylor 15 cwt ring of six was brought back to Loughborough for the replacement of its gudgeons. Three new double roller boxes were also supplied and fitted to complete the maintenance work.
This Taylor 15 cwt six date from 1897 & 1934, with the cast iron and steel bell frame and fittings dating from 1934. One of the base girders has corroded badly and will be replaced.
The new beam is at Loughborough and is being manufactured.