Stoke Prior, Worcestershire.
St Michael's Parish Church
This tower houses a 9 cwt ring of eight, six of which were cast by Taylor’s in 1948. The bells hang in a locally made pitchpine bell frame that dates from 1886. The parish has placed an order for frame strengthening to be carried out. New tie bars will be manufactured and fitted throughout the frame to increase its rigidity.
Our bell hangers are on site and work is in progress