St Lawrence's Parish Church.
When this magnificent 23cwt Taylor twelve was created by the casting of four new treble bells to add to the 1897 Taylor eight transferred from Christ Church, Todmorden, Yorkshire, all of the old fittings were re-used on the largest eight bells. Now that funds permit, the largest eight bell wheels will be replaced with new wheels, and new sliders and runner boards will be manufactured and installed.
The bells have had a vast amount of ringing since their installation at Towcester in 1989, and this updating work will ensure they ring well throughout the 21st century and beyond.
The new bell wheels have been manufactured and are ready for dispatch..