All Saints' Parish Church
This 13 cwt ring of six is the work of Thomas Osborn of Downham Market and was cast in 1795. The bells were last rehung in 1936 by Mears & Stainbank. A major servicing of the installation is to be undertaken, and the rope roller boxes are to be removed to Loughborough for complete refurbishment.
Restoration of components completed - waiting for customer to collect and re-fit.