Weeton, North Yorkshire.
St Barnabas' Parish Church.
The 9 cwt ring of three at this church are the work of C & G Mears of the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, and date from 1852. The bell fittings and oak bell frame all date from 1852. A new bell wheel is to be supplied and the bell frame is to be strengthened.