St Peter's Parish Church

Wellesbourne, Warwickshire

United Kingdom

This ring of eight, with a 10 cwt tenor bell, comprises of a back six by Henry II Bagley dated 1681 and two Taylor trebles from 1981. The back six were rehung in a new cast iron and steel bell frame with new fittings by Taylors in 1955, with extension frame and fittings in 1981. Improvement work has now been completed, with the rope guide being strengthened, top plates being fitted to the canon retaining headstocks, and longer bell bolts being supplied and fitted.