S.S. Peter & Paul
West Clandon, Surrey
This 17cwt ring of eight is the work of Mears & Stainbank and date from 1914 & 1932. Major maintenance work has now been completed to keep things in first class order. All the bells have been lifted from their pits and their bearings examined, cleaned or replaced as necessary. The bell clappers and crown staples have been fully refurbished, together with the rope roller boxes. New rope bobbins have been fitted to the six largest bell wheels.