St. John the Baptist
This 11 cwt ring of six was last rehung by Greenleaf & Tristram of Hereford in 1908. Major maintenance work has now been completed and the bells are ringing once more. The wooden headstocks were removed and brought back to Loughborough where new plate gudgeons were manufactured and fitted. New bearings and specially cast bearing housings also needed to be manufactured to fit the bellframe bearing plates. The clappers and crown staples of all the bells were fully refurbished, and new rope roller boxes were provided, and the bells rehung.