The Parish Church of St John the Baptist.
This church houses a ring of six of various dates with a tenor bell weighing 12 cwts. The bells were last rehung by Taylor’s in 1911 and now require some maintenance work to keep them in good ringing order. The clappers and crown staples will be returned to the Foundry for a complete refurbishment, and other maintenance work will be carried out to leave the peal in good order.
This work has now been completed.