York, North Yorkshire
This church houses a musical Taylor ring of eight (Tenor 10 cwts) cast in 1936 and 1978. The bells have had a lot of ringing since their installation in the tower in 1978 and maintenance work is now needed. The P.C.C. of this church has placed an order for the complete refurbishment of all eight clappers and crown staples.
The clappers and crown staples have been restored and returned to the bells.