Milton Abbot, Devon.
St Constantine's Parish Church.
The PCC of this church has placed an order for a major restoration of their bells. Their 13 cwt ring of six dates from 1769 and is the work of J III, C IV & W Pennington & Co, and at present hangs in an oak bell frame dating from 1902. The bells, fittings and […]