St Aiden's Parish Church.
The 13 cwt eight at this church is the work of Mears & Stainbank and date between 1907 & 1912. All eight clappers are to be re-profiled and completely restored, and their crown staples completely renovated. The clappers will be removed by local ringers and be replaced by them.
Work to these clappers and crown staples has been completed.
All is ready for dispatch.