The Parish Church of St Martin.
The PCC of this parish Church has placed an order for the removal and rehanging of their ring of three bells, and for the replacement of their wooden louvres. The ancient ring of three with a 5 cwt tenor bell dates between circa 1500 & 1611 and is unringable at present. All new ringing fittings will be manufactured for the bells before they are rehung.
The bells and wooden louvres have been removed and are at the Foundry for restoration.
The new louvres are being manufactured.
The bells have been conserved.
The new oak louvres have been made.
New cast iron canon retaining headstocks have been manufactured and fitted.
Hanging has been completed.