St Mary's Parish Church.
This church houses a 15cwt ring of six which were last restored in 1952 by Gillett & Johnston. The ring dates between 1632 & 1995 when Whitechapel recast the 3rd. The frame and fittings all date from 1952. The whole installation is to be restored, and two new trebles will be cast to augment the ring to eight. An extension bell frame in cast iron and steel will be manufactured to accommodate the new bells and new fittings provided.