The Parish Church of St Peter & St Paul.
The 9 cwt ring of five at this church date between 1380 & 1905, and was rehung in a new bell frame and with new fittings by Warner’s in 1905. In 1971 Taylor’s again rehung the bells, but the old Warner bell wheels were re-used to save cost. The tenor bell wheel has now disintegrated, and our bell hangers will remove it so that a replacement can be manufactured. This will then be fitted by our engineers.