St James' Parish Church.
The PCC of Christleton Parish Church has placed an order for the overhauling of the ringing fittings of their 12 cwt ring of eight. The bells were last rehung by Taylor’s in 1928, when a new cast iron and steel bell frame was installed, and the bell fittings were renewed. The bells will be lifted from their pits and their bearings will be checked cleaned, lubricated/replaced as necessary. The bell frame and metal fittings will be cleaned down and then be repainted to complete the work.
The engineering work has been completed.
The bell frame is now being cleaned and painted.
Work has been completed.