St Peter's Parish Church
The ground floor six at this church, with a tenor bell weighing 8 cwts., is the work of Alfred Bowell of Ipswich and the entire installation originally dates from 1909. In 2003 Taylor’s retuned and rehung the bells on all new fittings. The P.C.C. has placed an another order for the reinstatement of the Ellacombe chiming system.