The Parish Church of St Mary & All Saints.
The fine 10 cwt ring of six at this church is the work of Gillett & Johnston and dates from 1946. Major maintenance work will be carried out to keep the installation in first class condition. Each of the bells will be lifted from its pit and its bearings will be cleaned/examined/replaced as necessary. The existing bearing lubricators will be removed and blanked off. The rope roller boxes will be fully restored at Loughborough and all existing bell frame tie rods will be correctly tensioned.
This project is now active - fittings will be removed this week.
It has been found that the gudgeons of the fifth bell are loose so the headstock has been returned to Loughborough for new gudgeons.
The headstock has been returned to Dunsfold and the bell rehung.