Earls Barton, Northamptonshire.
All Saints' Parish Church
The famous Saxon tower at this church houses an 11 cwt eight which are the work of four founders dating between 1720 & 1935, Taylor’s, Henry Penn, Edward Arnold & Thomas II Eayre. The bells were rehung in a new oak bell frame by Taylor’s in 1934/5. Maintenance work to the 5th & 6th bells will see them lifted from their pits so that their bearing plates can be realigned and new bearings will be fitted.