Furneaux Pelham, Hertfordshire.
St Mary's Parish Church
This church houses a 10 cwt ring of six by six different founders, with bells dating between 1618 & 1981, when Taylor’s rehung the bells on all new fittings in a two tier cast iron and steel bell frame. A new ground floor ringing chamber will be created after the bells have been re-roped, and a new rope guide has been manufactured and installed. New ceiling bosses and a new set of bell ropes will be supplied to complete the job.