Holkham Hall Estate
One of the Estate’s bells, originally cast by C & G Mears in 1845 has broken, with the crown remaining attached to the headstock and the rest of the bell falling to the ground. A replacement bell, with a diameter of 19″, will be cast and tuned, and all new fittings for swing chiming will be manufactured. The bell will then be rehung in its restored bell cote in the walled gardens of the Hall.
This bell and its fittings have now been brought to Loughborough.
The relief artwork showing the Holkham Estate Shield has been completed.
The moulding of this bell has been completed.
This bell was cast on 12th December and has been fettled and tuned.
All is ready for dispatch.