Huntshaw, Devon.

The Parish Church of St Mary Magdelene.

United Kingdom

The ancient ring of three bells at this church with a tenor bell weighing 9 cwts. date from 1599, 1634 & 1665, and have been unringable for some time. The bells will be removed from the tower and brought to Loughborough for checking and conservation work. New fittings for swing chiming will be manufactured before the bells are rehung. No tuning of the bells will be permitted.

Update

  • These bells have been removed from the tower and are now at Loughborough.