The Parish Church of S.S. Peter & Paul.
The 13 cwt ring of six at this tower were last rehung in a new bell frame with all new fittings in 1900 by Taylor’s, who also augmented the ring to six at that time with two treble bells. After damage, an order has now been placed for a new bell wheel to be manufactured and fitted to the tenor bell.
The old bell wheel has been removed and is at the Foundry.
A replacement wheel has been manufactured and is ready for dispatch.