Lechlade on Thames, Gloucestershire.
The Parish Church of St Lawrence.
This tower houses a 13 cwt ring of six and a sanctus bell which was cast by Rudhall in 1796. In recent times it was found that the sanctus bell, which hangs in a wooden frame at the base of the spire, was in danger of falling so all ringing has ceased until it has been lowered. The bell will then be conserved and new fittings manufactured for it before it is rehung in a framework next to the existing 3rd bell.
This bell has been lowered to the belfry floor to allow ringing to resume.
The bell is now at Loughborough.