St Michael's Parish Church
The tower of this church houses a 15 cwt ring of twelve, with the back eight having been cast by Taylor’s in 1882 and augmented with four trebles by Eijsbouts in 1995. The 1995 augmentation and restoration was carried out by Eayre & Smith. After many peals and much ringing the frictional parts now need refurbishment. The crown staples, clappers, rope roller boxes and sliders will be removed and brought to the Foundry for restoration before being re-fitted.
The various components are now at Loughborough.
Restoration of components has been completed and the fittings returned to the bells.