Northenden, Greater Manchester.

St Wilfrid's Parish Church

United Kingdom

This church houses a mid 18th century ring of six cast by Abel & Thomas Rudhall – tenor 14 cwts. The bells were last rehung with new fittings in the existing 1750 bell frame by the Whitechapel Bell Foundry in 1950. The baldrick type clappers are to be completely restored before being returned to the bells.

Update

  • The clappers and crown staples are now at Loughborough.
    Restoration has been completed - the clappers are ready for dispatch.