St Andrew's Parish Church
The 18 cwt ring of eight at this church is the work of Lester & Pack (1763) and Taylor’s (1889). The last major restoration and rehanging in a new cast iron bell frame was undertaken by Taylor’s in 1889. Maintenance work will now be undertaken, and the clappers and crown staples have been removed to Loughborough for complete refurbishment. Once restored the clappers will be collected and re-fitted by local ringers.
The clappers and crown staples are at the foundry and restoration nears completion.