St Mary the Virgin.
The PCC of this church has placed an order for work to their 16 cwt ring of six bells. The bells were rehung in 1897, the work being undertaken by Mears & Stainbank who also supplied and fitted new gudgeons & bearings in 1965. Bells 5 & 6 will have new cast iron headstocks manufactured at Loughborough with new gudgeons and bearings – these will be fitted in the tower. The other fittings from these bells will be adapted as necessary. The clappers and crown staples from all six bells will be completely refurbished before the bells are rehung.