Rogate, West Sussex.

St Bartholomew's Parish Church

United Kingdom

The timber tower of this church houses an 8 cwt ring of six which had a major restoration by Taylor’s in 1904. At that time, as well as all new fittings and a new cast iron bell frame being supplied and installed, an Ellacombe Chiming Rack was manufactured. The chiming rack now needs a complete restoration and re-roping, with new pulleys etc.

Update

  • This work is underway.