All Saints' Parish Church
The 11 cwt six at this church is the work of Quernby & Oldfield (Bells 4 & 6) and Taylor’s (Bells 1, 2, 3 & 5), with the last rehanging taking place in 1882. A major restoration and re-hanging is to take place with White’s appointed as the main contractor. As a sub-contract Taylor’s has been asked to cast and supply three new cast iron head stocks.
These head stocks have been cast and are being fettled and prepared for shipping.
Headstocks shipped to White's of Appleton.