Swynnerton, Staffordshire.

St Mary's Parish Church.

United Kingdom

This church houses a 7 cwt ring of six cast by Rudhall in 1812. An order has been placed by the parish for the replacement of the clappers and modification of the crown staples.

Update

  • The new clappers are being machined.
    All is ready for dispatch.
    Local ringers will collect and refit.