Taddington, Derbyshire

St Michael's Parish Church

United Kingdom

The 6 cwt ring of four at this church is the work of William Blews & Son of Birmingham and the whole installation dates from 1876. Maintenance work to keep the bells in ringing order is to be carried out, including the manufacturing and installation of a new tenor bell wheel.

Update

  • The new wheel has been manufactured.