Holy Trinity Parish Church.
The 4 cwt ring of six at this church is the work of The Whitechapel Bell Foundry and the bells date between 1958 & 1973. The entire installation is to be removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough. The bells will be cleaned, and all new ringing fittings will be manufactured for them. A new galvanised steel bell frame will also be manufactured before the entire ring is rehung at Taunton.
The building of the new bell frame has been completed.
The bells have been removed from the tower to the Foundry.