St Gregory's Parish Church
The tower of this fine church houses a 16 cwt ring of six which are the work of four different founders dating between 1622 & 1858. The bells were last restored in 1946 when Gillett & Johnston tuned them and rehung them with all new fittings in a new cast iron and steel bell frame. The parish has now placed an order for the bells to be lifted from their pits and all their bearings to be examined/cleaned/replaced as necessary. The clappers and crown staples will also be removed and brought to Loughborough for complete restoration.