The Parish Church of The Holy Rood.
This church houses an 11 cwt ground floor ring of six. The last major restoration was carried out by Gillett & Johnston in 1907 when a new cast iron & steel bell frame was installed. The beam ends of the base grillage have corroded and are making the frame unsafe. The parish has placed an order for the beam ends to be dug out from the tower walls, repaired and be re-grouted to extend the lifespan of the bell frame.
This work is in progress.