The Parish Church of St John the Evangelist.
The P.C.C. of this Somerset church has placed an order for a major restoration of their bells’ installation. The tower houses a ring of six (Tenor 12 cwts.) which are the work of the Purdue Foundry (1608 & 1653) with a treble added by Mears & Stainbank in 1935. The bells hang in a composite […]