Holy Trinity Parish Church.
The 4 cwt ring of six at this church is the work of The Whitechapel Bell Foundry and the bells date between 1958 & 1973. The entire installation is to be removed from the tower and brought back to Loughborough. The bells will be cleaned, and all new ringing fittings will be manufactured for them. […]